Credit: A Good Citizen
– Blogging For Myself: The most un-American President
– Asian Correspondent: What Hong Kong’s ‘Oathgate’ says about China’s global role
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– Singapore Daily: Should Singaporeans support petition demanding PM Lee apologize to China?
– The Middle Ground: Terrex tank seizure: Hold your fire
– My Singapore News: What One China policy means to China Singapore relations?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Double standards: S’pore can change position, China cannot isit?
Love/Hate Our Public Servants
– Singapore Daily: Embarrassing lack of consultation and foresight for MOT and LTA initiatives
Save Our Earth
– Popular Science: Google Earth update shows how climate change has morphed our planet
Educate Our Youth
Mind Our Own Business
– TheSmartLocal: 10 Singapore Laws And Secrets Even Singaporeans Don’t Know About
– Mothership.sg: It turns out Nasi Lemak is not only a super tasty dish, ang mohs considers it high fashion as well
– MoneySmart.sg: 3 Steps To Transform Yourself From That Guy Who Knows Nobody To Someone With Tons of Business Contacts
Bread and Butter
– Singapore Daily: 6 Ways To Save On A Driver’s License in Singapore
– Dollars and Sense: Thinking Of Being An Insurance Agent? Here Is What You Should Be Prepared For (Part One: Salary)
Singapore Food Paradise
– Working With Grace: Olivia & Co at Sengkang’s Compass One
– The Ordinary Patrons: Ji Xiang Ang Ku Kueh
– TheSmartLocal: Job Hunting In Singapore Is Now Easier With These 2 New Features
– Mothership.sg: 7 fast food cravings that can never get fulfilled again because they’re off the menu
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.