Credit: Andimoo Studios
– Singapore Daily: What’s the cost of recovering from a major heart operation in Singapore?
Singapore Arts Scene
– Singapore Daily: Ignore the arts in Singapore and be like stereotypical China tourists
– The Online Citizen: Is Singapore’s rail fare as cheap as what PTC claims?
– Leong Sze Hian: Fares comparison: 4 Chinese cities, no Kuala Lumpur & Bangkok?
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– My Singapore News: Eng Hen – A rude awakening
Bread and Butter
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Two global secular trends that will adversely affect us and PAP’s legitimacy
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– The Independent Singapore: Police may be investigating conference on civil disobedience in Singapore where HK’s Joshua Wong spoke
– The Independent Singapore: Maruah plans demonstration to raise awareness of sorry state of human rights in Singapore
Singtel Internet Goes Under
– likedatosocanmeh: 20161205 Singtel screwed up big time = well done from PAP MP Zagy
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Good Journalism And Media Literacy Matter
Meet The Parents
– Bumble Bee Mum: 8 ways for kids to make friends when travelling
– ladyironchef: 9 Best Places in Singapore To Countdown To 2017
– S M Ong: Photos: Running 10km in the Standard Chartered Marathon
– Raffles Press: Movie Review: Moana (2016)
Discounts and Deals in Singapore
– MoneyDigest.sg: http://www.fool.sg/2016/12/06/what-does-your-investment-style-say-about-your-personality/
– The Online Citizen: NUS Press clearance sale – Till Dec 31 2016
– MoneyDigest.sg: Starbucks is offering 1-for-1 drinks when you pay with your Starbucks Card on 7 Dec 16
Singapore Food Paradise
– TheSmartLocal: PARKROYAL On Beach Road’s Christmas Feast Has Turkeys Even Ah Ma Will Like
– The Ordinary Patrons: Early Christmas lunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs, St Regis Singapore
– PinkyPiggu: Christmas Gifts Of Joy 2016 & New Year’s Day Splendour 2017 @ Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel ~ For Festive Buffet & Takeaway Goodies
– Merlion Wayfarer: Brotzeit – A Platter Of Traditional German Christmas Favourites
– DanielFoodDiary: Tendon Kohaku – Popular Tendon Shop Opens 2nd At Boat Quay. Is It Still As Crisp? Emm…
– SG Food on Foot: Element @ Amara Hotel – An Array Of Festive Delicacies Alongside Local And International Favourites.
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: First audio book experience
– Popular Science: Will a cryogenically-frozen corpse ever come back to life?
– The Motley Fool Singapore: What Does Your Investment Style Say About Your Personality?
– Investment Moats: Negative Cash on Cash Return Bites Single 45 Year Old with 6 Investment Properties
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.