– My Singapore News: Pearl Harbour – The unremorseful Japanese
– The Guardian: Want to discredit Donald Trump? Show his base he’s part of the elite | Ben Adler
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Trump is bad news for S’porean mortgagors and property prices
– MoneySmart.sg: If Singapore’s Average Wealth Per Adult is So High, Why Don’t Most Singaporeans Feel Rich?
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– The Independent Singapore: The Issue of LGBT Rights
Singapore Arts Scene
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– Blogging For Myself: Terrex? Just wait long long
Bread and Butter
– Transitioning.org: Local PMET laid off due to budgetary constraints in bank but FTs still work on
– Dollars and Sense: Why Buying Digital Movies And Games Don’t Make Financial Sense
– The Asian Parent: Shocking! LASIK patients suffer from more eye problems after treatment
Learn to Love to Read
– lukeyishandsom(dot)com: [Horror – Short Story] I got into this tunnel. I don’t think I am ever getting out. (Part 5)
The Travel Bug
– ladyironchef: 8 Tips On How To Plan For Your First Solo Trip
Singapore Food Paradise
– PinkyPiggu: dal.komm COFFEE @ The Centrepoint, Singapore ~ The Korean “Descendants Of The Sun (DOTS)” Café Has Arrived!
– DanielFoodDiary: Spuds and Aprons – 10 Reasons To Visit This Hilltop Destination You Probably Didn’t Know About. Enjoy 10% OFF with UnionPay Cards
– Musings From the Lion City: News on Pokemon Go!
– TechieLobang: Pebble is Dead
– e27: Singapore’s Paktor makes first acquisition, buys controlling stake in Taiwanese startup 17 Media
Discounts and Deals in Singapore
– New Nation: Jiak Kim St renamed Jiak Sai St after Zouk moves out
– The Motley Fool Singapore: The Stocks You Should Be Buying
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.