Credit: A Good Citizen
Educate Our Youth
– Inspiration: Building A Learning Nation
Countering the Terrorist Threat
– My Singapore News: Save ISIS, save ISIS
– Sgpolitics: A new Chinese approach to Southeast Asia
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Lips to teeth: US’s and S’pore’s position on Taiwan
– likedatosocanmeh: 20161211 Is PAP serious about the return of sensitive military equipment?
– The Independent Singapore: China-Singapore relationship changes when Lee Hsien Loong is not LKY
– New Nation: China holding S’pore’s tanks indefinitely gives new meaning to ‘Tanks, but no tanks’
A Vote For Change
– My Singapore News: Thio Shen Yi – A rare breed
– The Loving Mum: Creating More Space in Our Living Room
– Mothership.sg: These senior guys from Team Strong Silvers are a reminder you are weak
Discounts and Deals in Singapore
Bread and Butter
– The New Savvy: Cash in Your Closet: How to Make Money from Your Unused Clothes
– Dollars and Sense: How Insurance Premiums Are Calculated, And Are They Really The Best Methods?
– Dotseng: Ten proven brotherhood tips on how to survive an economic meltdown
Learn to Love to Read
– lukeyishandsome(dot)com: [Short Story] Gods of Everything Imaginable
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Dead Cockroach: Xin Long Fish Soup @ Kopitiam, Jurong Point
– The Ordinary Patron: Fynn’s Café at South Beach – a new inviting all day dining café at South Beach
– The Ranting Panda: Snippets: Equinox Restaurant at Swissôtel The Stamford | New Sunday Vintage Brunch with one of the best views of Singapore
– Miss Tam Chiak: Baba Chews Bar & Eatery – New Peranakan Dinner in Joo Chiat
– Ms Skinnyfat: 2016 Christmas Highlights at Intercontinental Hotels Group Singapore
– e27: This Indonesian novel can also be enjoyed as VR content
– The Motley Fool Singapore: The Data Wars: Singapore’s Telcos Are Slugging it Out in
– Investment Moats: M1 and Starhub Price Fall – An Opportunity or Value Trap?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.