Credit: My sketchbook
A Vote For Change
– Tan Kin Lian: Moral hazard of unemployment insurance?
– The Independent Singapore: PAP spends 2016 on the defensive
– likedatosocanmeh: How the tripantat partners screw low wage workers in Singapore
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Singapore Daily: How Central Banks influence interest rates and why Singaporeans should care
– The Middle Ground: Economic challenges cast pall over Singapore jobs report
– The Online Citizen: MOM: Tripartite Partners to step up help for workers affected by economic situation
– Vulcan Post: While Malls Have Fallen Out Of Favour With S’poreans, Tourists Are Still Spending Top Dollar There
– Leong Sze Hian: Medical fees sharing outlawed finally
Educate Our Youth
– Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Parents, are you nurturing your children right?
Singapore Crime and Vices
– The Online Citizen: 25-yr-old male sentenced 10 weeks imprisonment for causing hurt to public servant
– My Singapore News: The naivity of Donald Trump
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Who will squeeze Ah loong’s balls harder?/ Tharman’s time is nigh?
Mind Our Own Business
– Everything Also Complain: Young people with tattoos don’t take good care of their bodies
– Rich in Every Sense: The greed for money creates many superstitions
– MoneySmart.sg: Here’s How Top-Earning Millennials in Singapore Feel About Work and Money
Bread and Butter
– Singapore Daily: Should investors rush to multiasset funds or rely on CPF for retirement?
– MoneySmart.sg: Want To Retire Earlier? Singaporeans Should Do These 3 Things
– Singsaver.com.sg: HDB Ownership After Divorce: What Happens Next?
The Travel Bug
– Singapore Daily: Customers have no case against MBS for declining to honour room rates
– dejiki.com: Gardens by the Bay – Merry Medley
Singapore Food Paradise
– Janeeeee’s Blog: House of Seafood
– TheSmartLocal: 10 Vegan-Friendly Cafes And Restaurants For When You’re Having A Break With Meat
– DanielFoodDiary: Commonground – NEW Brunch Hideout In The East at Our Tampines Hub, Food For The Family
– Singapore Daily: Singtel aggressively increases regional presence in Asia
– Dollars and Sense: Why Passive Investors Are Free Riding On Active Investors
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.