Credit: My sketchbook
It’s the economy, stupid!
– The Motley Fool Singapore: Should We Be Concerned By The Spate Of Privatisations?
A Vote For Change
– TREmeritus: How has the pie been shared during the PAP years
Singapore Crime and Vices
– The Independent Singapore: More than 30 complaints filed with CASE against Internet Entrepreuner linked companies
Either/Or: Civil Society Activism/Politics
– The Independent Singapore: Activists call on Singapore government to condemn extrajudicial killings during Duterte’s visit
– The Online Citizen: Civil society on President Rodrigo Duterte’s visit to Singapore
– Function 8: Abuse of the Court Process?
– Mothership.sg: Amos Yee gets a new hairstyle, says in new interview he has changed
Learn to Love to Read
– LIVE FREE TODAY!: Reading Books To Create Passive Income
Countering The Terrorist Threat
– The Middle Ground: The maid who became a suicide bomber
Belabouring Labour Issues
– The Middle Ground: Everything that’s right about The Workers’ Party’s redundancy proposal
– The Middle Ground: Everything that’s wrong with The Workers’ Party’s redundancy proposal
– The Motley Fool Singapore: 5 Ways Singapore And Businesses Here Could Change in an Autonomous Vehicle Future
– smallwheelsbigsmile: All Day access for folding bike and PMD on MRT is on Trial!
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Working With Grace: What To Eat At ‘Japan Rail Cafe’
– I Eat And Eat: Nigiro Café at Suntec City Eat-at-Seven
– The Ordinary Patrons: Shunjuu Izakaya at Robertson Quay
– Miss Tam Chiak: 19 Popular Hokkien Prawn Mee in Singapore (We like No. 8 & 13)
Mind Our Own Business
– TechieLobang: Amazon Prime Air First Delivery is a Success (Video)
– TechinAsia: Data scientist salaries in Singapore revealed
– e27: There’s a huge problem with how property portals function, and here’s how to fix it
– TheSmartLocal: Singapore’s Biggest Community Flea Market Is Coming To Toa Payoh
– Dollars and Sense: Invest Based On Your Investment Objectives, Not What Others Are Saying
– Yahoo! SG: Asian shares extend losses after Fed rate hike, dollar eases
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.