– Five Stars and a Moon: We were asked to remove a post by “Tower Transit knock head” woman
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Loh and Behold: America, the Fucked Up Cuntry
A Vote For Change
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Davos elite and PAP ministers are related?
Regardless of Race, Language or Religion
– Mothership.sg: Malay wedding guests paying respects during Chinese funeral procession is what makes S’pore S’pore
– Dialogosphere: On religious offence and hate spin
– New Nation: SMRT praised for punctuality of train breakdowns
The Travel Bug
Singapore Sports Scene
Singapore’s Diplomatic Relations
– TREmeritus: Terrex – Who bullies who?
– Darren Bloggie: EZ-Link Ventures into a New Era of Payment Wearables
– The Smart Local: Spellbound – We Found Singapore’s Last Witchcraft Store At Peninsula-Excelsior
– The Smart Local: 10 Queenstown Highlights From Singapore’s WW2 Era That Still Exist Today
Singapore Food Paradise
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Kuro Izakaya, Suntec: Ramen by Day, Izakaya by Night Using Kosei Charcoal Grill
– missuschewy: LongQing 隆庆 Specialty Hotpot Singapore Review
– MoneySmart: 6 Fine Dining Restaurants Where You Can Have Dinner For Less Than $100
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.