Credit: Sarah Andersen
A History of Singapore
– The Long and Winding Road: The transformation of Chingay over the years
– Asian Correspondent: Thailand: Junta approves order of Chinese submarine and tanks
– Din Merican: the Malaysian DJ Blogger : BMF and 1MDB–Two Wrongs don’t make it right
Meet The Parents
– the Asianparent: Help! What shops are open on Chinese New Year?
– the Asianparent: When a Malay Muslim wed a Chinese Catholic in Singapore!
– MothershipSG: Thanks to all the recent rain, water levels in Johor’s Linggiu Reservoir are now rising
– Five Stars and a Moon: Getting Foreign Workers to Queue for Bak Kwa? That’s just exploitation…
– Just Run Lah: Why You Should Never Go To Bed With Your Phone
– MothershipSG: Tampines woman charged with hurting religious feelings of her neighbours
– Leon Perera: A one party system makes it likely that the ruling party – facing no viable competitors – will eventually lose its way
Singapore Food Paradise
– Camemberu: Chinese New Year Menu: Golden Peony at Conrad Centennial Singapore
– Daniel Food Diary: Foxhole Cafe – New Hideout By The Pourover Bar At Hougang Midtown
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Little Bastard, Jalan Besar: The Jon Snow of Speakeasies With Fantastic Canto-Thai Food
– The Independent SG: WhatsApp is not notifying anyone when someone screenshots your chat
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.