– The Online Citizen: Singapore 7th least perceived corrupted country but yet 4th highest in crony capitalism
– Crazy Random Chatter: Three questions I would like to ask Surbana’s CEO
A History of Singapore
– MothershipSG: US demoted to ‘flawed democracy’, same as S’pore: Economist Intelligence Unit
– Asian Correspondent: The decline of American influence in the South China Sea
– Asian Correspondent: Trump pulls U.S. out of Pacific trade deal, loosening Asia ties
– Wild Singapore: A day in the life: Ubin’s postman
It’s the economy, stupid!
– The Middle Ground: Employment, income growth are now slow
– Dollars and Sense: 4 Job Sectors In Singapore That Could Be In For A Difficult 2017
Bread and Butter
– Rachel Zeng: Interview with a Security Guard
– Tech In Asia: She’s teaching girls in Singapore how to code and think critically
– The Playbook: Facebook Continues Onslaught on Snapchat With ‘Facebook Stories’
– Zit Seng’s Blog: SanDisk Ultra USB Type-C Flash Drive
– Yahoo News Singapore: Are Singaporeans ready for artificial intelligence and robots in their homes?
– The New Savvy: Is It A Good Idea To Invest In Fixed Deposit In Singapore?
Chinese New Year 2017
Singapore Food Paradise
– Lady Iron Chef: 7 Food Challenges In Singapore That You Legit Want To Join
– Miss Tam Chiak: ENAQ – New Crispy Prata in Ghim Moh that You Shouldn’t Miss
– SG Food on Foot: Bee Kee Wanton Noodles @ Amoy Food Centre – Truffle Wanton Noodles
– Ms SkinnyFat: Esquina Spanish Tapas and Restaurant
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.