Singapore Arts Scene
Keeping Singapore Litter-Free
– Asian Correspondent: An economic success story: How Vietnam became Southeast Asia’s top performer
– Asian Correspondent: Muslim-majority Indonesia deeply regrets US immigrant vetting plans
– guanyimiao: The Weekly Global Roundup: A Flurry Of Executive Actions (January 23 to 28, 2017)
– Yonatan Zunger: Trial Balloon for a Coup?
– crazyrandomchatter: Does the organiser of the Women’s March have links to Islamic terrorist groups?
– AP: The Latest: Somali refugee won’t be reunited with girl, 4
– MothershipSG: S’poreans on social media react to Donald Trump’s refugee ban
– likedatosocanmeh: Did Singaporeans rally together, support Mindef breaking Hong Kong laws?
– The Online Citizen: SAF Terrex ICVs back in the Republic
– The Middle Ground: Is the Terrex incident over?
– Initium: 台灣和新加坡的軍事合作，是怎麼建立起來的？
Meet The Parents
– Cheerful Egg: Teach Your Kids To Gamble
– the Asianparent: Why Counselling Is Important For Child Sexual Abuse Survivors
It’s the economy, stupid!
– Mostly Economics: Understanding the war on cash (Why, who and problems)?
– The Online Citizen: Human Rights Watch urges US authorities to favorably consider Amos Yee’s case of asylum
– The Online Citizen: Sweet Music, Noise or Public Disorder?
– AP: Singapore teen submits US asylum claim in immigration court
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Brothers in Fine Food – Legit Beef Steak Below $20 at Tampines West CC
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Spago by Wolfgang Puck, Marina Bay Sands: AMAZING Californian Food With Asian Accents, Another “Best Restaurants of the Year”
– Pinky Pinggu: Wheeler’s Estate @ Seletar Aerospace Park ~ Another Instagrammable Café By Folks Behind Wheeler’s Yard
– Lee Chin Wai: Impact of SIM-Only Plans on Telcos
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.