– The Dead Cockroach: River Hongbao 2017
– The Online Citizen: THE: NUS world’s fourth most international university
Singapore Arts Scene
– Must Share News: 8 Kirsten Tan Works To Check Out Before You Watch Her Sundance-Winning Film
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: New supercomputer transforming research
– Zit Seng’s blog: USB Memory Drive Cufflinks
– Tech In Asia: Carousell’s take on growing mobile classifieds in SEA
– e27 Singapore’s polytechnics to ramp up students’ fintech skills through MOU with SFA
– MothershipSG: WhatsApp might soon allow you to revoke sent but not-yet-read messages
– Investment Moats: March 2017 Singapore Savings Bonds SSB gives you 2.38% interest per year over 10 years period
– The Middle Ground: Why some Singaporeans are selling their insurance policy
– The Independent SG: Muslims are not the first to be banned in the US
– AP: Pentagon boss makes 1st trip to Asia; NKorea plans unclear
– AFP: Finding more space in small places
– The Online Citizen: Where’s the transparency, Singapore Environment Council?
Bread and Butter
– Leong Sze Hian: World class airport: Slave wages?
– Money Smart SG: How are Long Hours at Work Affecting Singaporeans and What Can be Done to Help?
– Vulcan Post: This S’pore Startup Alerts Freelancers Of Potential Job Opportunities Through SMS, For Free
Singapore Food Paradise
– Bak Chor Mee Boy: Esplanade Annexe: An All New Food Extravaganza Where Art x Life
– Miss Tam Chiak: Tuan Yuan Pork Ribs Soup – How Successful is Ya Hua Bak Kut Teh’s Descendant?
– MothershipSG: 4Fingers Crispy Chicken is a S’porean brand. Not Korean. Nor American.
– Daniel Food Diary: 14 New Cafes In Singapore February 2017 – Candy Floss Over Coffee, Popping Spheres And Nitrogen Ice Cream
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.