– Balderdash: Peranakans and Cultural Appropriation
– Here’s the News: Don’t play, play – Singlish is studied around the globe
– The Middle Ground: A tight net over town councils
– MothershipSG: S’porean beats competitors from 50 countries to clinch overall champion at Young Chef Olympiad
– The Middle Ground: September date with a Malay president
– MothershipSG: Presidential elections, usually held in August, will be in September this year. Other changes abound.
Countering the Terrorist Threat
– Asian Correspondent: Indonesia: Is the future of terrorism female?
Meet The Parents
– Life’s Tiny Miracles: http://www.lifestinymiracles.com/2017/02/car-free-sunday-sg/
– Lady J’s Musings: Bye-bye baby toxins! Say hello to Dapple..
Educate Our Youth
– The Smart Local: 5 Major Ways Singaporean Schools Can Learn From Japan
Bread and Butter
– Leong Sze Hian: Only 1% of 4,500 employers who didn’t pay workers were charged?
– MothershipSG: Former Singapore Airlines cabin crew share worrying stories on alleged “no-MC” policy
– The Nanyang Chronicle: Fighting gender stereotypes one magic trick at a time
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Old Street Bak Kut Teh – Special Dry Bak Kut Teh
– Dairy & Cream: Open Farm Community @ Dempsey Hill : NEW Farm-to-Table Menu
– sgfoodonfoot: Botanico @ The Garage (Singapore Botanic Gardens)
– Daniel Food Diary: 88 Hong Kong Roast – Opens The Wanton Mee Co. One Of The Best Char Siew In Singapore
– Lady Iron Chef: Rochor Thai: Legit Thai Food You Must Try in Singapore + 30% off bill
– e27: Will ‘Flappy Bird’ creator’s new game catch like wildfire?
– e27: How Chinese mobile payments are quietly conquering the world
– darrenbloggie: Enjoy 50 gb of data with circles life and redeem a trip for 2 to Bangkok!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.