Countering the Terrorist Threat
– MothershipSG: Mas Selamat Kestari planned his prison break for a month in 2008
– The long and winding road: Singapore in untypical light
Hate Speech or Free Speech
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped To Think: Amos Yee gets US asylum; Singapore says it’s America’s prerogative
– The Online Citizen: MHA: US adopts a different standard from Singapore towards hate speech
– Melisa Chen: It’s public now: Amos Yee has been granted asylum in the United States.
– New Nation: S’poreans see through Amos Yee’s plan: Do anything just to get out of NS
– Singapore Policy Journal: How Immigrants Don’t Want Other Immigrants We’ve been extraordinary in economic development. We can be as good at defeating xenophobia.
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.