History of Singapore
– MothershipSG: Kitaro & Led Zeppelin could not perform in S’pore in the 1970s because of a hair campaign
– MothershipSG: Pirate taxis had their heyday in the 1960s, were the Uber & Grab of their day
– The Online Citizen: Singapore wasn’t “kicked out” of Malaysia: Albatross files gives us a better understanding of moment in history
– SAYS: Young Malaysians Tell Us The Honest Truth About What It’s Like To Work In Singapore
– Thoughts of Real Singaporeans: Independent scholar Derek da Cunha recounted a conference where Kishore Mahbubani apologised after he was lampooned for criticising Western powers.
We Want Human LGBT Rights
– The Online Citizen: Why Pink Dot is necessary
Meet the Parents
– The Motley Fool: What Does SIA Engineering Company Ltd Do and How Does it Make its Money?
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: Find Out How Much Today’s MRT Downtime Cost You
– Singsaver: Does Every Singaporean Need Disability Income Insurance?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.