– cogitASIA: A Dramatic Year Fails to Smooth the South China Sea
– Asian Correspondent: Malaysia: Group decries govt’s move to ban book promoting ‘moderate’ Islam
– The Cynical Investor: M Ravi’s right to be upset with AGC
– MothershipSG: Paya Lebar Air Base was once an airport for Concorde flights, here’s more on its colourful history
– Andrew Loh: Is the Attorney General afraid of Li Shengwu?
Bread and Butter
– Money Digest: What On Earth Is An Insurance Premium?
– Singsaver: Your Favorite Brands Are Manipulating Your Senses to Make You Buy More
– Tech Crunch: Apple removes VPN apps from the App Store in Chin
– Tech In Asia: Winners and losers in Amazon’s entry into Southeast Asia
– The Smart Local: Changi Airport Terminal 4 Is So High-Tech, It’s Game-Changing For Travellers Who Hate Queuing
– Alvinology: How to market your app – just force people to download, like SGSECURE
Singapore Food Paradise
– Daniel Food Diary: Tamaya Dining – Hidden Gem Near Orchard, Japanese Sushi Omakase Meets Izakaya At Affordable Pricing
– MothershipSG: Halal prawn mee in Toa Payoh has everyone raving about it, you can probably see why
– Daniel Food Diary: 12 Salted Egg “National Dishes” In Singapore – Crabs, Prata, Carrot Cake. Salted Egg Shiok!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.