– Asian Correspondent: Rohingya crisis: Dalai Lama says Buddha would have helped Muslims
Arts in Singapore
– The Online Citizen: Foreign domestic workers living in harsh condition at agency while waiting for employment
– The Independent SG: Lawyer M. Ravi is back, humbled and apologetic
– The Online Citizen: Where is the opposition?
– PublichouseSG: TAN CHUAN-JIN’S DEMOTION – “FROM CABINET TO SPEAKER-PLUS CAN BE AN UPGRADE”?
– The Middle Ground: PE2017: Four “interesting” issues raised at the IPS conference
– The Middle Ground: PE2017: The political price to be paid by the PAP G
– The Online Citizen: Elected presidency shows leaders as being further distanced away from the ground
– Five Stars and a Moon: CHAN CHUN SING: PAP WILL PAY A POLITICAL PRICE FOR THE RESERVED PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Bread and Butter
– Investment Moats: Singapore Savings Bonds SSB October 2017 Issue gives you 2.13% interest per year over 10 years
– Value Penguin: Fallacy of Diversification: How Investors Can Get Hurt from Diversifying Too Much
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Mr Baguette – Sumptuous Exploding Lava Baguette Balls from $1.80
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.