– The Independent SG: Only Mauritius Islamic bank funding clients with stolen 1MDB money?
– Asian Correspondent: Philippines: Foreigners in leading militant roles in besieged Marawi
– Asian Correspondent: Nobel Peace Prize winners snubbed by Australia’s prime minister
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Seelan Palay: Sylvia Lim was right
– The Online Citizen: How did we become so racist?
– The Middle Ground: Whither the civil service? The risks of the loss of PAP dominance
– Yahoo News Singapore: Over $220,000 spent on President Halimah Yacob’s election campaign
– Yawning Bread: Clean hands to eat poisonous vegetables
Bread and Butter
– Value Penguin: The $450 Reason to Avoid Overdraft Coverage
– Dollars and Sense: CPFIS: 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush To Invest Your CPF Monies
Singapore Food Paradise
– SG Food on Foot: The Summerhouse Dining Room @ Seletar Airport – A New Afternoon Respite At The Summerhouse
– Daniel Food Diary: Gu Cheng – Inexpensive Penang Eatery With Slurp-Worthy Penang Laksa At Crawford Lane
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.