– Study International: Which ethnic minority group is the smartest in the UK
– Asian Correspondent: North Korea hacked US-South Korean war plans to wipe out leadership – lawmaker
– Vulcan Post: Getting Arrested Brought These Lawyers Together—Now They Crusade For Human Rights In M’sia
History of Singapore
– Under the Angsana Tree: The Samsui women who built a city 三水妇女or 三水婆 or 紅頭巾
– iremembersg: Dancing Through The Years
– Alvinology: Mediacorp investigates more sexists in their ranks, Juwon Park resigns
– MothershipSG: The S’porean whose bright academic career in S’pore ended for non-academic reasons
– The Online Citizen: Family of Benjamin Lim seeking donations in their legal action against MOE and SPF
– TWC2: TWC2 Joins Two Shadow Reports on Cedaw
Will Minister Ong Ye Kung’s speech about government innovation change anything?
– The Neo Dimension: A Malaysian Startup Wants To Solve Problems in Singapore’s Retail Sector
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: Can inviting a foreign company to enter Singapore’s rail market, really solve the problems faced by commuters?
– MothershipSG: Vivian Balakrishnan takes Khaw Boon Wan’s place to show support for SMRT staff
Bread and Butter
– UnscrambledSG: Apparently the average household income for Singaporeans is S$11,589
– Yahoo News Singapore: SPH to cut about 230 jobs by year-end
– Singsaver: Why is Singapore Seeing Record-breaking En-bloc Prices?
– Dollars and Sense: How Much Does It Cost To Raise Your Newborn Baby In The First Year
– Value Penguin: 4 Social Norms Around Credit Card Rewards You Should Learn
– Sakura Haruka: Fitness Diary :: 10 How to Meal-Prep Tips
– Techinasia: Uber allegedly used secret program to spy on Grab
– Tech In Asia: Video: How Jack Ma kept Taobao alive when nobody was buying
Singapore Food Paradise
– Johor Kaki Food & Travel: Ramen Nagi at Suntec City Tower 2. First in Singapore
– MothershipSG: Batik Swiss rolls from home baker in S’pore look like real fabric
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.