– MothershipSG: There is no such thing as a “Hokkien” dialect in Hokkien province
– MothershipSG: S’pore has Peranakan Indians. They are known as Chetti Melakans.
– RSIS: CO17195 | A Japan with Fewer Japanese: Enter the Machines
– RSIS: CO17194 | Does Japan Really Want To Go Nuclear?
– cogitASIA: Xi Jinping Opens 19th Party Congress Proclaiming a New Era — His
– Asian Correspondent: Child sex abuse is rising in Southeast Asia as Internet usage grows
– sudhirtv: Singapore, Bali diaries
– The Middle Ground: “Me too” posts draw attention to sexual harassment
– Teo You Yenn For The Straits Times: Let’s talk about poverty and inequality today
– Yawning Bread: Singapore Press Holdings bloodied and confused, part 1
– The Online Citizen: Doesn’t GIVE.asia owe the public greater transparency on why campaign for legal suit funds was deleted?
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Speaker Tan Chuan-Jin Intends To Speak Up For Social Causes. Here’s How Research Can Help.
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– MothershipSG: Here’s how SMRT’s failsafe measures failed during the North-South line flood
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Making MRT Great Again
– The Motley Fool: Why Has SIA Engineering Company Ltd’s Stock Price Fallen By 21% In The Last 3 Months?
– The New Savvy: How Much Risk Do Homes in Singapore Actually Face?
Bread and Butter
– SingSaver: What is Conscious Spending, and How to Get Started
– Five Stars and a Moon: Filling the Gaps in Labour Policies
– Thomas Reuters Foundation: Most Dangerous Megacities for Women
– theguardian Opinion: Social media bots threaten democracy. But we are not helpless
– Five Stars and a Moon: Building Smarter, Safer Homes Through Technological Wizardry
– Tech In Asia: Alibaba, JD tackle China’s fake goods problem with blockchain
– Techie Lobang: UBTECH INTRODUCES NEW STAR WARS FIRST ORDER STORMTROOPER ROBOT
Singapore Food Paradise
– ladyironchef: 10 LATE-NIGHT DESSERT PLACES IN SINGAPORE TO SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH
– Ordinary Patrons: Courtyard Cafe National Gallery Singapore
– ladyironchef: THUS COFFEE – NEW CAFE AT UPPER THOMSON WITH SUPERB BRUNCH & COFFEE
– little Joy: Five Star Fast Food – Roti Prata
– Miss Tam Chiak: Claypot Delights – Delicious Claypot Dishes For Just 4 Bucks!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.