Labour Rights in Singapore
– The Online Citizen: China developers love Singapore so much that it might kill us
We Want Free Speech!
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Loh and Behold: Wrong Guy Apologizing
– Yawning Bread: Preliminary findings about flooded tunnel raise more questions
– MothershipSG: Commuters experience Downtown Line delays on first day of DTL 3 opening
Bread and Butter
– UnscrambledSG: Can we eradicate poverty in Singapore?
– The Independent SG: All Singapore Stuff wants to employ retrenched SPH journalists
– Security Affairs : A new Mirai-Like IoT Botnet is growing in a new mysterious campaign
– Security Affairs : Assemblyline – Canada’s CSE intelligence Agency releases its malware analysis tool
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: 13 Delicious Popiah Rolls that You Need in Your Life
– Miss Tam Chiak: Ah Lipp Famous Penang Prawn Noodles – Lip-Smacking Prawn Broth!
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Mikuni at Fairmont Singapore | Sushi, Teppanyaki, and Robatayaki at its best!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.