Credit: My Sketchbook
– Asian Corrrespondent: Indonesian authorities target universities as hotbeds of radicalism
– East Asia Forum: Singapore’s foreign policy at a juncture
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Tommy Koh: Reflections of an octogenarian
– Yahoo News Singapore: ‘Very few’ arts projects have NAC funding declined or withdrawn due to political content: Baey Yam Keng
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: Dr Chee Soon Juan: Who holds them accountable?
– The Middle Ground: Why did Khaw Boon Wan call Desmond Kuek a “volunteer”?
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Smart Local: 9 Limited Edition Tea-Infused Cakes From Popular Bakeries You Never Knew Were Singaporean Brands
– ladyironchef: FUGLEN COFFEE – POPULAR COFFEE SHOP FROM TOKYO TO OPEN POP-UP IN SINGAPORE
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.