Credit: Dami Lee / As Per Usual
History of Singapore
– MothershipSG: Harvard College cancels Amos Yee’s talk
– Must Share News: Hiap Hoe Buys Orchard Towers For $162 Million
– RSIS: CO17213 | Islam with Progress: Muhammadiyah and Moderation in Islam
– The Online Citizen: MOH’s adverseness against alternative tobacco products is “religious” in nature against scientific fact and logic
– LIFT: Limpeh Is Foreign Talent: Plain cigarette packaging – would it work?
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: High Court: Migrant worker should be paid basic salary as stated in In-Principle Approval (IPA) letter
– Spuddings: Space, Wherever We Can Get It
Bread and Butter
– Value Penguin: Personal Line of Credit vs. Personal Loan: What’s the Difference?
– Popular Science: A psychologist explains why those Facebook product ads are so darn compelling
– e27: How the Moment app turned my phone back into a tool
– ZDnet: Logitech: We are bricking your Harmony Link but we’ll give you a free Hub instead
Singapore Food Paradise
– Lady Iron Chef: THE BETTERSHIP – NEW SASHIMI & DONBURI EATERY AT THE CATHAY
– Lady Iron Chef: 8 HALAL DESSERT SPOTS AROUND SULTAN MOSQUE YOU MUST TRY AT LEAST ONCE
– Daniel Food Diary: Quanjude 全聚德 – Famous Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant Opening In Singapore, At 313@somerset
– Vulcan Post: This S’porean-Swedish Couple Is Dominating Kg Glam’s F&B Scene With Its String Of Halal Eateries
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.