– The Conversation: Militant Buddhism is on the march in South-East Asia – where did it come from?
– Asian Correspondent: Malaysia’s Islamic preachers: Who are they, really?
– The Online Citizen: GONGOs’ presence in ASEAN civil society conference needs to be addressed
– Leong Sze Hian: S’poreans need to know about these guidelines
– Asian Correspondent: Singapore: Netizens demand live feed from Parliament of ‘multi-million dollar’ ministers
– ArcaMax: Strongmen have a new playbook for consolidating power
– The Online Citizen: Suspension of Filipinos for overseas work effective from 13 Nov until 1 Dec
– Cherian George: Freedom House has released its annual global report on net freedom
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– MothershipSG: MRT train fault at Toa Payoh but no social media announcements of delays by SMRT
– Yahoo News Singapore: Second train delay hits EWL commuters on Wednesday morning
Bread and Butter
– Tech In Asia: Video: Meet the millennials who are the hidden web workers of Nepal
– Vulcan Post: How 3 Guys Went From Being Almost Broke To Making S’poreans Look Under A Bench For $50k
– ZDNet: Smartphone surveillance: Are you drunk?
– ZDNet: How criminals clear your stolen iPhone for resale
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Ordinary Patrons: Fynn’s – Modern Australia restaurant in Singapore
– MothershipSG: Suntory transparent milk tea will take S’pore by storm
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.