Credit: Robert the Otter
– The Online Citizen: If copyright is owned by Singapore govt, why is CNA being paid for usage of the videos?
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Yahoo News Singapore: SMRT tells commuters to add 40 minutes travel time for NSL on Thursday
– The Online Citizen: The buck stops with Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, says Lim Tean on the train collision which caused 25 over injuries
– The Online Citizen: NSL, EWL and CCL under SMRT, all down with severe disruption on the same morning
– Must Share News: Train Collision At Joo Koon MRT Station Originally Reported As “Train Fault”, 23 Commuters Sent To Hospital
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.