Defending Our Lion City
– Tech In Asia: How China’s WeChat is tackling fake news differently from Facebook
– MothershipSG: Sign language instructor on Channel 8 show demonstrated ‘inaccurate signs’
– Five Stars and a Moon: Did you know it is not illegal to “rape” your wife?
– The Independent: Activist to be charged for vandalism and organising illegal public assemblies
Charity/Church Leaders Get Rich r Die Tryin
– The Conversation: How Filipino artists are responding to President Duterte and the ‘War on Drugs’
Meet The Parents
– PetuniaLee™: Buat Bodoh Syndrome In Kids
– The Independent: 14-month-old baby overdoses on cough syrup after Bedok clinic gives wrong prescription
– The Motley Fool: Bitcoin Shows Stock Markets What a Bubble Really Looks Like
– Investment Moats: Bitcoin Shows Stock Markets What a Bubble Really Looks Like
– Bleeping Computer: Google Discovers New Tizi Android Spyware
– e27: Singapore govt launches initiative to help startups tap on China’s vast ecosystem
– ZDnet: Hackers are exploiting Microsoft Word vulnerability to take control of PCs
Singapore Food Paradise
– Daniel Food Diary: Epicurean Awards 2017 – Ki-Sho Named Best Of The Best Fine Dining Restaurant in Singapore
– Lady Iron Chef: TOKYO MILK CHEESE FACTORY – POPULAR JAPANESE CHEESE COOKIE CHAIN OPENS IN SINGAPORE
– 365days2play Lifestyle, Food & Travel: Antoinette– The new Hakka-inspired dishes taste fantastic!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.