Credit: Robert The Otter
Defending Our Lion City
We Want Free Speech!
– New Naratif: Humiliation as a political tool
– The Online Citizen: Balinese’s self-regulating traffic, a contrast to Singapore’s governance controlling tactic
– The Conversation: Chemotherapy patients may be falling ill because they aren’t aware of the food poisoning risks
– e27: Singaporean film distribution startup Viddsee is becoming a production studio
– parka blogs: Book Review: Guidebook to Nanyang Diplomacy
Meet the Parents
– Give Them Roots and Wings: Kindle Garden
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: INSURANCEHealthcare In Singapore Isn’t Going To Get Cheaper: Here’s How You Can Ensure Your Loved Ones Are Adequately Insured
– Must Share News: Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss Suggests Alternative Taxes That Target The Rich, Instead Of A GST Hike
– Investment Moats: Singapore Savings Bonds SSB Jan 2018 Issue Yields 2.13%!
– ZDNet: Samsung tests 5G on Japanese high-speed train
– e27: Grocery shopping is back-breaking for old people, this Singapore startup aims to tackle that
– Google: Meet Datally, a new way to understand, control and save mobile data
Singapore Food Paradise
– MothershipSG: Where on Earth did laksa in S’pore originate from?
– MothershipSG: S$10 nett bara chirashi don & donburi available at Sunshine Plaza
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.