Credit: As Per Usual
– Asian Correspondent: To fight radicalisation in Southeast Asia, empower the women
– The Online Citizen: Facebook user posts public apology after Law Minister highlights doctored image in Parliament
– New Mandala: Singapore’s mystifying political succession
– The Online Citizen: TOC asked to register with IMDA after removed as political association
– The Online Citizen: Sad day for Singapore with extension of Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act (CLTPA)
– The Conversation: Trump puts defence before diplomacy – and wants tanks on the streets of Washington
– The Conversation: Turkey is using Syrian refugees as bargaining chips as it moves against the Kurds
– Asian Correspondent: Hong Kong activist Joshua Wong walks free after prison sentence overturned
Bread and Butter
– MothershipSG: S’pore can learn a lot about cycling etiquette from Japan
– Techie Lobang: VOUCH GIVES YOU CASH WITH NO CLAIM REBATE (VIDEO)
– ZDNet: Cybersecurity report card: Why too many companies are graded ‘could do better’
– The Conversation: Your mobile phone can give away your location, even if you tell it not to
– Popular Science: How to prevent your social media accounts from oversharing
– Popular Science: Bitcoin is bonkers right now. Here’s why you shouldn’t count it out.
– Value Penguin: Singapore Airlines’ Blockchain-Based Loyalty Program: Is It a Good Move for Consumers and the Company?
Singapore Food Paradise
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.