Credit: Robert the Otter
History of Singapore
– The Long and Winding Road: A defining moment in photographs: the 1959 elections that propelled the PAP into power
– Leong Sze Hian: We must get to the bottom of Punggol-East’s “missing $22.5m”?
– The Online Citizen: Leadership Planning II: The best-laid plans of mice and men…
– MothershipSG: 2 Chinese Muslim converts in S’pore share how they celebrate Chinese New Year
– MothershipSG: Infighting within Workers’ Party for leadership role slammed as fake
Bread and Butter
– The Conversation: Comic-explainer: How does Islamic finance work?
– Money Digest: Budget-Friendly Tips On Maintaining Sustainable Fashion
– Reuters: Thousands of FedEx customer records exposed by unsecured server
Singapore Food Paradise
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Mizuki Tempura & Sushi, Ngee Ann City: Visited Twice for a Reliable Review
– SG Food on Foot: Hans Im Gluck @ Orchard Road – A Fairy Tale-like German Burger Chain Opens In Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.