Bread and Butter
– MothershipSG: S’pore govt charging GST for apps, streaming services from 2020, explained
– The Online Citizen: Associate Dean of LKY School: No need to increase GST if use 10% more from investment returns
– Yahoo! Finance: Budget 2018: 5 ways it Can Affect Your Housing Game Plan
– BBC: Have the Winter Olympics repaired North-South Korea relations?
– The Conversation: Canada’s troubling indifference to the Air India bombing
– MothershipSG: Chinese supermodel Liu Wen “Lunar New Year” message triggers nationalistic Chinese netizens
– The Independent: Splinter Islamist party worries the PAS ahead of GE14 in Malaysia
– Asian Correspondent: ‘Nasty Women’: Asia Pacific’s unapologetic feminist heroes
– MothershipSG: Ho Ching shares link to Pink Dot event on Facebook. Drama ensues.
– The Online Citizen: Schools cannot be used as platforms for partisan politics, said Janil Puthucheary
– Asian Correspondent: Singaporean minister lectures US about gun control
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Pondok Daun Upeh – Challenge Yourself with a XL Cheese Roti John
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Kra Pow, Far East: Popular Thai Restaurant Moved, Expanded, and Added More Dishes
– Miss Tam Chiak: Lan Xiang Handmade Noodles – Delicious Broth & Springy Noodles!
– Mitsueki: 24 Hour Midnight Eats at Rochor Beancurd House @ Geylang
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.