– Asian Correspondent: Rappler reporter barred from Philippines presidential palace as war of words escalates
– The Online Citizen: Are sub-standard laws applicable only for Singaporeans?
– The Online Citizen: Saudi kicks Changi Airports consortium out 10 months after it won tender
– The Independent: Netizens incensed that StanChart robber will escape caning after UK-Singapore extradition agreement
– Budget Babe: SG Budget Babe on Budget 2018
– The Independent: GST Hike: Why Singaporeans can still have a say
– MothershipSG: Indranee Rajah responds: why we shouldn’t tap on more investment returns from reserves
– The Independent: City Harvest leader arrested at sea trying to flee Singapore in sampan, one day before jail term starts
– The Conversation: I’ve always wondered: why many people in Asian countries wear masks, and whether they work
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: Service disruption along DTL due to train fault on Friday morning
Bread and Butter
Singapore Food Paradise
– Daniel Food Diary: Kazo – Taiwanese Kazu Kazu, Lava Polo Buns And ‘Sexy’ Matcha Latte Bottles, At Chinatown Point
– Miss Tam Chiak: Brew & Bar – Authentic Peranakan Cuisine & Craft Beers
– Miss Tam Chiak: The Chinese Kitchen – Delicious Chinese Dishes Reimagined!
– little Joy: Master Tang’s Wanton Noodle, Bukit Batok
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.