Credit: My Sketchbook
History of Singapore
– Asian Correspondent: Childhood interrupted: Rohingya children live in fear of kidnap, rape, wild animals
– New Worlds: Tobacco tax is good for the coffers, but risks abound
– MothershipSG: US-based S’pore scholar expects tough year ahead for S’pore as Asean chair
– Lynn Kuok: Singapore sounds an optimistic note but eyes tough year ahead as ASEAN chair
– The Online Citizen: TOC registers with IMDA in accordance to its demand
Educating Our Youth
Bread and Butter
– The Online Citizen: Chan Chun Sing says severe implications if Singapore does not have sufficient reserves. But just how much is enough?
– The Online Citizen: Researcher and author says budget not committed to reduce income inequality
– Dollars and Sense: LIFESTYLEWatch: How Easy Is It To Eat Healthily In Singapore? DollarsAndSense Gave It A Try
– The Smart Local: 10 Budget Hair Salons In Singapore That Charge Even Less Than $10 Express Shops
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Carrara Café – Light, Airy & Crisp Waffles in Bukit Merah!
– Miss Tam Chiak: The Mad Sailors – Can You Handle Crazy Halal British Food?
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.