Credit: Hong Chong Wen
– Asian Correspondent: Seen but not heard: Women in Burmese media
Defending Our Lion City
– The Online Citizen: Academic wants govt to increase defence spending even more
– RSIS: CO18035 | Post-Marawi Fallout: Further Radicalisation?
– The Independent: Ukays ex-guitarist Akel Zainal joined ISIS
– Balderdash: The day Lee Kuan Yew lost his cool with students
– MothershipSG: 1-year-old found in care of S’porean alleged heroin traffickers, mother also wanted for drug offences
– MothershipSG: Ong Ye Kung jumps to defence of public service, urges MP Louis Ng to be “part of the change”
– The Online Citizen: For the sake of resident, Town Council should be managed by MND or HDB
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Straits Times: Drivers now deployed on Singapore’s driverless MRT trains to improve reliability
Bread and Butter
– everything also complain: Sylvia Lim’s dishonest ‘test balloon’ remark on GST hike
– The Online Citizen: Distasteful clash over what should have been a sensible debate on GST hike
– The Guardian: A distraction? Far from it – your smartphone is your best friend
Singapore Food Paradise
– SG Food on Foot: Lai Heng Handmade Teochew Kueh @ Yuhua Food Centre – You Can Have It Either Steamed or Pan Fried
– Pinky Piggu: Ginza Kamo Soba Kyudaime Keisuke @ Holland Village ~ Singapore’s First Dedicated Duck Ramen Restaurant!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.