Apologising in Parliament
– MothershipSG: All the times in S’pore’s history when MPs had to apologise to Parliament
– The Online Citizen: Sylvia Lim will not apologise to House over GST hike comments
– Bertha Harian: A lot of people need to say sorry
– Asian Correspondent: The power women of Southeast Asia
– Spuddings: Singapore’s new public order bill is excessive and dangerous.
– Ministry of Transport: Speech by Senior Minister of State for Transport and Health, Dr Lam Pin Min, at the Ministry of Transport’s Committee of Supply Debate 2018
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: Slow train travel along NSL this Wednesday morning
– The Conversation: Why the PKK has become overstretched in its quest for self-rule in Syria
– Asian Correspondent: Sri Lanka imposes state of emergency, social media ban to curb communal violence
– RSIS: CO18038 | KL’s Downgrading of North Korea Ties: More Than Symbolism?
– The Independent: Donald Trump Expresses Approval of China’s Xi Jinping’s Indefinite Rule
Bread and Butter
– SingSaver: 5 Reasons to Beware Buying Travel Insurance From Your Travel Agency
– Money Smart: NUS, NTU, SMU & Other Singapore University Degrees – How Much Does It Cost in 2018?
– Vulcanpost: S’pore Wants To Help Cybersecurity Startups Grow With Launch Of Accelerator Hub In April ’18
– ZDNet: McAfee buys TunnelBear, makers of a consumer VPN app
– WIRED: SPY V. SPY: AN NSA LEAK REVEALS THE AGENCY’S LIST OF ENEMY HACKERS
– Salary.sg: The easiest way to invest in cryptocurrencies in Singapore
Singapore Food Paradise
– Johor Kaki: Where to get Hand Made Teochew Kueh in Singapore. At Jalan Kukoh Food Centre
– Miss Tam Chiak: Nan Heng Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice – Cheap & Good!
– Mitsueki: Hei Sushi @ Downtown East – Halal Certified Japanese Belt Sushi Singapore
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.