– The Online Citizen: Two Singapore companies reported to have violated UN sanctions for supplying luxury goods to North Korea
– The Conversation: The ASEAN-Australia Special Summit marks a step toward a deeper relationship
– MothershipSG: Why Goh Keng Swee set up ISEAS: ‘We know Melbourne better than Medan.’
– Bertha Harian: We don’t look like a police state, do we?
– Asian Correspondent: Singapore claims it is winning the drugs war because of death penalty
Bread and Butter
– Money Smart: Planning to Retire Overseas? Here are 4 Things You Must Do
Singapore Food Paradise
– lady iron chef: WU PAO CHUN BAKERY – TAIWAN’S FAMOUS BAKERY IS OPENING IN SINGAPORE
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.