Credit: As Per Usual
– MothershipSG: S’pore signed a UN convention to protect “intangible” heritage, explained
– The Online Citizen: Civil society groups express concerns over breadth of Public Order Bill
– MothershipSG: S’porean prof allowed to speak in S’pore only on day of talk. NUS: it was an “oversight”
Bread and Butter
– The Online Citizen: Uber/Grab driver: We are now squeezed left right and centre by Govt!
– Five Stars and a Moon: YOU’VE BEEN HIT WITH DISABILITY, NOW WHAT?
– Vulcan Post: Uber Commute Is Uber’s Answer To GrabHitch – Up To 51% Cheaper Than uberX
Singapore Food Paradise
– RunEatGossip: The Amoy Food Taste – Salmon Rice Bowl
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.