Credit: : The Bitter Stickgirl
– Asian Correspondent: Xi’s indefinite grasp on power has finally captured the West’s attention – now what?
– New Mandala: Southeast Asia’s middle classes and the spectre of authoritarianism
– The Online Citizen: Zaobao insinuates TOC as major source of “fake news” amongst socio-political websites
– MothershipSG: Church in S’pore makes police report against Rice Media for ‘scurrilous attack’ in article
– MCI: Human Rights Watch’s Refusal to Publicly Defend its Report
– The Online Citizen: Spotlight on Singapore’s 4th generation ‘leaders’: How effective is Chan Chun Sing?
– The New Era: PRITAM SINGH: LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I OPPOSE THE PARKING FEES FOR TEACHERS
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: TAXESComplete Guide To Filing Your Personal Income Tax 2018
– The Conversation: Your online privacy depends as much on your friends’ data habits as your own
– MothershipSG: Search and seizure without a warrant? Here’s what the Films Act amendments will change.
– The Verge: Twitter will start banning cryptocurrency ads tomorrow
– arstechnica: Facebook scraped call, text message data for years from Android phones [Updated]
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Mui Kee – That fish belly congee … Oh, so so good!
– ladyironchef: MIYAGAWA HONTEN – 125-YEAR-OLD UNAGI SPECIALITY RESTAURANT IS OPENING IN SINGAPORE
– The Dead Cockroach: SENG HUAT COFFEE HOUSE PORK BUN @ BLK 811 HOUGANG CENTRAL
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.