Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– The Online Citizen: Train service disruption along EWL and NSL on Tuesday morning
– The Online Citizen: Kuek steps down as CEO after making at least $10M from SMRT
Bread and Butter
– MothershipSG: ‘Long-lost friend’ appears in designer’s life via text, asks for free artwork
– Value Penguin: Pet Owners in Singapore: Cost of Pet Hotels vs Travelling with Your Pet
– ladyironchef: TWENTY EIGHT CAFE – GORGEOUS NEW COFFEE SHOP AT WILKIE ROAD
– ZDNet: Google, Amazon drawn into Telegram ban as Russia blocks millions of IP addresses
– Unscrambled.sg: The Cambridge Analytica scandal in a nutshell and is your Facebook data part of the breach?
– Tech In Asia: Why a Facebook ban is unlikely in Indonesia
Singapore Food Paradise
– Ordinary Patrons: Whisk Cafe – nice little cafe in Tiong Bahru for tea, brunch & lunch
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.