Credit: Robert the Otter
– New Naratif: The Decay of Press Freedom Under Aung San Suu Kyi
– New Mandala: Ghosts in the machine
– Asian Correspondent: Thai junta history book claims it established ‘true democracy’
– e27: This Singapore Founder created over 10,000 Jobs in the past 50 years, yet not many people have heard about him
– The Online Citizen: Petition started to preserve Farrer Park
– The Independent: Did HDB CEO suggest Singapore’s population may rise to 10 million instead of 6.9 million
Bread and Butter
– MoneySmart: The Best & Cheapest Things to Buy from ValuDollar & ABC 2018
– SG Budget Babe: Are Instagram Influencers Peddling Dubious Investments?
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: Zuckerberg caught with pants down again
Singapore Food Paradise
– Ordinary Patrons: The Stamford Brasserie – Great Coffee Spot in Raffles City
– Miss Tam Chiak: Haru Singapore – Unique Japanese-Korean Fusion Grain Bowls!
– Alvinology: Polish off every bite with gastronomic creations by Polish Masterchef Artur Moroz at Wooloomooloo Steakhouse
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.