– The Conversation: Explainer: how the Australian intelligence community works
– MothershipSG: Mahathir declares public holiday for M’sia on Thursday & Friday, May 10 & 11
– Asian Correspondent: Opposition takes Malaysia in historic polls
– Yahoo News Singapore: Acting on faith: LGBT Muslims and Christians in Singapore forming their own spaces
Bread and Butter
– Vicky’s Writings: 1984 By George Orwell- The book, the talk and the play
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Sizzling K’pot – A 100% Muslim Owned Claypot Hawker!
– Miss Tam Chiak: Took Lae Dee – Cheap and Good Thai Food in Tai Seng!
– Coconuts Singapore: Colorful new cafe Scissors Paper Stove dishes out tapas, cocktails, and quirk
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.