– Asian Correspondent: Is the KL-Singapore High Speed Rail dream truly slipping away?
– Must Share News: Why Backing Away From Pedra Branca Challenge Might Be Mahathir’s Smartest Move Yet
– SCMP: MAHATHIR PLANS MALAYSIAN ISLAND ON MIDDLE ROCKS NEAR SINGAPORE
– MothershipSG: S’pore-KL High Speed Rail might never pay for itself. Or take 70 years to do so.
– The Online Citizen: Indian PM, Modi visits Singapore at PM Lee’s invitation
– The Online Citizen: No longer possible for Singapore to remain quiet on the HSR issue
– Asian Correspondent: : Who is Kim Yong Chol, North Korea’s most trusted envoy?
– The Online Citizen: MOH rejects appeal of Singaporean retiree to use medisave for spouse’s emergency fees incurred in MOH-approved Malaysian hospital
– Yahoo News Singapore: Police officer admits to being member of 2 secret societies
– The Conversation: Social care Japanese style – what we can learn from the world’s oldest population
Bread and Butter
– The Independent: Grab: With 88% of drivers poised to jump ship, it has branched into GrabFood
– The Online Citizen: National Wages Council reveals around 150,000 in Singapore earn less than $1,300?
Singapore Food Paradise
– Ordinary Patrons: Singapore home party food idea – top makan hits from East Coast
– MothershipSG: Hong Kong-style tea house Tsui Wah opening at Clarke Quay on June 15, 2018
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.