– Foreign Affairs: North Korea Is Ultimately China’s Problem
– The Washington Post: With smiles and a handshake, Trump and Kim could mask gulf on nuclear arms
– MothershipSG: 3 planes used to transport Kim Jong-un & co. to S’pore obscured which plane he was on
– SM Ong: Sorry, guys, about crass commercialisation of US-North Korea peace summit in Singapore
– The Online Citizen: Singapore will remain as the only “first world country” to reject the people’s basic right to fair and open trial
– The New Era: MORE AND MORE TALENTS LEAVING SINGAPORE AND NOT COMING BACK
– Asian Correspondent: How China’s Communist Party maintains control over international students
– The Conversation: In trade war with Trump, Canada should stop defending the indefensible on dairy products
Bread and Butter
– Tech In Asia: A wake-up call for Singapore’s blockchain companies
Singapore Food Paradise
– SG Food on Foot: San Yuan Vegetarian @ West Coast Market Square – My Favourite Vegetarian Beehoon Near Home
– Miss Tam Chiak: Walaku – ‘Grilled’ Nasi Lemak with a Luxurious Twist!
– SG Food on Foot: Tiong Bahru Bakery @ Eng Hoon Street – The All New Afternoon Three Sum
– Lady Iron Chef: ISAAC TOAST SINGAPORE – POPULAR KOREAN TOAST CHAIN TO OPEN IN SINGAPORE
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.