Credit: Badly Drawn Comics
– MothershipSG: What’s happened so far since the Trump-Kim summit in S’pore? Not much, really.
– The Conversation: Mexico elects a leftist president who welcomes migrants
– The Online Citizen: Edwin Tong’s denial of conflict in acting for Kong Hee is flawed
– guanyinmiao’s musings: Ranking Singapore’s Universities: What Outcomes, And For Whom?
– Unscrambled.SG: If an esteemed historian like PJ Thum can be fooled by fake news, what hope is there for us?
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
– Yahoo News Singapore: SMRT Trains posts $86 million FY2018 loss amid lower ridership, higher operating expenses
Bread and Butter
– Ryan Goh: Life through these eyes: Further thoughts on inequality and poverty in Singapore
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: Yellow Pot at Six Senses Duxton, Singapore | Modern Chinese Restaurant with Sustainably-Sourced Ingredients
– SG Food on Foot: White Rose Cafe @ York Hotel – Flavours of Asian Rice Bowls – Miss Tam Chiak: Penang Bagus – Delicious Penang Delights and Korean Bingsu
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.