– Reuters: The cover-up: Malaysian officials reveal just how much 1MDB probe was obstructed
– Asian Correspondent: Take me out to the ball game: When sports diplomacy works
– The Conversation: What’s next for Najib Razak, Malaysia’s disgraced former prime minister?
– MothershipSG: George Yeo to be independent director of US$15 billion China e-commerce site Pinduoduo
– The Online Citizen: Gan: I feel we can afford to be more flexible for “severely disabled” SGs to withdraw cash from CPF
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: What To Do Before Your Freelance Job Disappears
– missuschewy: DBS Multi-Currency Account Helps You Save on Online Shopping
Singapore Food Paradise
– The Smart Local: 10 Late Night Buffets In Singapore That Open Till As Late As 5.30AM For Supper Outings
– Ordinary Patrons: Brunch at Atlas Coffeehouse – a bustling cafe in Bukit Timah
– The Ranting Panda: Food Review: The Guild at Keong Saik Road | Charming Restaurant & Bar with Young Master Brewery Craft Beers
– Miss Tam Chiak: This Secret Fish Soup Stall at 127 Bukit Merah Lane Doesn’t Have a Name!
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.