– The Independent: Overseas Chinese are very cautious of their words, even in Singapore
– The Online Citizen: What’s the follow up on the MP parking issue?
– ZDNet: Fitness app Polar exposed locations of spies and military personnel
– Asian Correspondent: 4 out of 12 Thai schoolboys rescued from Tham Luang Cave
– RSIS: CO18115 | The Coming Trump-Putin Summit
– RSIS: CO18114 | The US-Launched Trade War: Its Wide-Ranging Impact
– The Conversation: Islamic State has survived 100,000 bombs and missiles and is still active
Bread and Butter
– MothershipSG: S’porean man’s comeback response sums up new ABSD situation
Singapore Food Paradise
– Miss Tam Chiak: Oishii Corner – Uncovering a Halal Japanese Hawker Stall in Toa Payoh!
– Miss Tam Chiak: Five Oars Coffee Roasters – A Beautiful New Café at Tanjong Pagar!
– Ordinary Patrons: Jypsy Martin Road by PS Cafe – new casual Japanese restaurant
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.