Pink Dot 2018
– Asian Correspondent: Singapore’s Pink Dot marks 10 years of calling for LGBT rights
– theAsianparent: Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson comes out as gay. Here’s why it shouldn’t matter
– Asian Correspondent: Burmese military planned ‘systematic’ genocide of Rohingya, says group
– MothershipSG: SingHealth cyberattack was bad for S’pore, but S’poreans responded in an encouraging way
– MothershipSG: MINDEF’s FB post on NS deferment is informative, manages to not mention Ben Davis
– Wonderpeace: Singhealth Data Breach – No Action Needed ??
– Sgpolitics.net: SingHealth cyber attack: Bite the bullet and reboot Smart Nation
– The Online Citizen: Singaporeans must be aware of foreign influence against national identity, says former Ambassador-at-Large
Bread and Butter
– Dollars and Sense: Why Credit Co-operatives in Singapore Can Be the First (And Not Last) Place You Turn To
– The Independent: Grab sneakily reduces reward points by more than 10 times; Premier taxis place ad in the paper about fare increase
Singapore Food Paradise
– ladyironchef: SAMY’S CURRY – A HEAVEN FOR FISH HEAD CURRY LOVERS IN SINGAPORE SINCE THE 1950S
– Ordinary Patrons: Tai Cheong Bakery Singapore @ Holland Village
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.