– The Online Citizen: : After the glamour from Crazy Rich Asians, let us remember that 15% of Singaporeans make up the “unseen poor”
– The Independent: Michael Jackson’s daughter slammed and called a “hypocrite” for being on Harper’s Bazaar Singapore cover
– The Straits Times: How S’pore is tackling plastic bag problem
– Asian Correspondent: What did Kofi Annan mean to Southeast Asia?
– Another dot in the blogosphere?: Answering before questioning
Bread and Butter
– The Online Citizen: Citizens comments on PM Lee’s speech about rising cost of living on National Day Rally
– Dollars and Sense: Working Adult Guide: Health Insurance In Singapore, And Why You Should Consider Buying Them
– The Motley Fool: Singapore Post Limited’s Latest Earnings: What Investors Should Know About Its Logistics Business
Singapore Food Paradise
– SG Food on Foot: Bai Nian Niang Dou Fu (百年酿豆腐) @ Viva Business Park – Handmade Yong Tau Foo That Always Has A Long Queue
– Mothership.SG: Old school Hainanese kopi stall still serving charcoal-toasted bread & home-made kaya
– The Dead Cockroach: ZHAO AN GRANNY GRASS JELLY 诏安祖传仙草粿 @ GOLDEN MILE FOOD CENTRE
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.