– The Conversation: Michael Cohen’s guilty plea? ‘Nothing to see here’
– The Interpreter: The dark side of the Asian Games
– Indonesia At Melbourne: Is it really a surprise that radicals might have infiltrated Indonesian kindergartens?
– The Online Citizen: ST Editor panicked over ground sourness urges PAP 4G leaders to do something
– The Smart Local: 8 “Weird Asian Things” In Crazy Rich Asians Explained By Singaporeans
– The Independent: Ho Ching shares link for HDB flat rentals amidst nationwide debate on 99-year leases
Singapore Food Paradise
– ladyironchef: COLBAR – AN OLD-SCHOOL KOPITIAM FROM THE 1950S THAT IS UNTOUCHED BY TIME
– Miss Tam Chiak: Big Prawn Noodles – Solid Recipe that will Stand the Test of Time!
– MothershipSG: Chew Chor Meng & Dennis Chew opens porridge shop in Ang Mo Kio, calls it “Zhou Chu Ming”
– 6&7: Restaurant Ibid: First MasterChef Asia winner finally opens restaurant
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.