– The Independent: New Bill allows NEA officers to enter private premises without warrant and enforce anti-smoking laws
– The Independent: Activists crossed a red line by inviting foreign leaders to interfere in S’pore politics: MHA
– THE NEW ERA: 377A MORE A LEGAL THAN A MORAL ISSUE
– The Online Citizen: From homosexuality and HDB to Ministers’ pay and breaking news, one man still looms large – Lee Kuan Yew
– Asian Correspondent: US threats won’t stop Maldives’ ‘continued democratic backsliding’
– Tech In Asia: In brief: Alibaba doubles down on Russia
– The Conversation: Russia is cracking down on minority languages – but a resistance movement is growing
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.