– Of Kids and Education: Why I, a Christian, believe 377A should be repealed
– Yahoo News SG: Section 377A should not be repealed now: Singapore Archbishop William Goh
– The Online Citizen: Najib Razak arrested over RM2.6bil in personal account; scheduled to be charged in court 20 Sep
– Asian Correspondent: Malaysian fugitive financier Jho Low launches website to refute allegations
– RSIS: CO18151 | Russia-China Relations: Alliance in the Making?
– If Only Singaporeans Stopped to Think: Singapore one of first countries I will visit as Prime Minister: Anwar Ibrahim at Singapore Summit 2018
– The Online Citizen: Thai national who lost Singapore citizenship fined S$6,000 for defaulting on National Service obligations
– MothershipSG: US billionaire Jim Rogers surprised by S’poreans’ poor command of English & Chinese when he moved here
Singapore’s World Class Public Transport
Bread and Butter
– Thoughts of a Cynical Investor: S’pore Unis’ NOT on employability list
– Money Smart: Infant Cares in Singapore 2018: PCF Sparkletots vs My First Skool vs Others
Singapore Food Paradise
– Rubbish Eat Rubbish Grow: Food Artisans in Singapore Who Make Us Nuts
– The Chosen Glutton: Sushi Chiharu by Tamaya Dining: 18-Course Omakase, Including Edomae-Style Sushi.
– SG Food on Foot: Three Buns Quayside @ The Quayside – Potato Head Family’s First Stand-alone Restaurant For Their Award-Winning Burgers
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.