– Yahoo News Singapore: Malaysia sends Singapore two protest notes on airspace, port limits issues
– MothershipSG: Vivian called Malaysia’s Foreign Minister, stressing “urgent need” for M’sia to cease intrusion into S’pore waters
– The Independent: PM Lee sues prominent blogger Leong Sze Hian for defamation
– The Online Citizen: Lee Bee Wah allegedly refused to hear out residents at the local Meet the People Session on the issue of 377A
– The Online Citizen: Why hold discussions with Singaporeans only after budget announced? Should we consider it as a discussion or propaganda exercise?
Bread and Butter
– Ryan Goh: The message on poverty in Singapore is getting on traction
– MothershipSG: Straits Times panel on minimum wage is extension of Tommy Koh’s FB post debate with Lim Boon Heng
– The Online Citizen: Daniel Thong: “You know an industry is broken when the government has to step in to tell the industry to pay their workers at least S$1000 a month.”
Browse through our dailies to read what Singaporean bloggers are saying.